5th post of 31 posts in 31 days
Why should you get a massage this week?
1. I have a few openings 🙂
2. A half-hour massage is like a super-charged power nap. You get to rest for 30 minutes AND get your neck, shoulders and feet rubbed.
3. You battled massive, cranky school-shopping crowds in order to save the sales tax. Let’s face it, even though you saved a bundle, scored some deals, and made it through alive, an hour vacation from people just sounds AWESOME.
4. You’ve been working in the yard or garden and your legs hurt.
5. Hot towels nestled atop your shoulder muscles for a bit feels AMAZING.
6. A ninety minute massage can melt your stress, make you drool, work out your muscle knots, stretch your muscles, relax your mind, recharge your batteries and renew your spirit.
7. Massage feels good. Especially on the scalp. And neck.
There you have it! 7 good reasons you should get a massage this week. There are many more reasons, but I need something to write about later 😉
Choose a reason and schedule an appointment!