Why should I get a back or body scrub? What is it?
Simply put: I use my hands to apply a salt or sugar scrub in small circles either on your back or most of your body to remove dry, dull skin.
Still don’t know if you want one? Check this out:
- A gentle scrub removes the dead, dry skin that results from tanning in a tanning bed. It doesn’t take off the tan but it does remove the blotchy dull stuff that can make your skin look a little funny. Scrubs make it smooth.
- Periodic scrubbing makes the skin feel silky smooth. And I quote a client, “After my scrub my husband touched my arm to tell me something. And then he touched it again. He just kept rubbing my arm saying ‘Wow!’ He even sat by me on the couch!” If you have rough spot a gentle scrub could help that even out a bit.
- They smell fantastic! I use either a Wild Pomegranate or Chocolate Scrub. Yum!
- Did I mention the body butter after? Oh, yeah, I almost forgot that part. You get rubbed down with either a matching oil or body butter for extra smoothness. So if you get this with a massage you get a second, shorter massage because I can’t help but knead the muscles while applying the oil!
- It adds time to your service if you choose a scrub as an add-on. Yep, a little more time to be in The Comfort Zone away from your phone, work and other stress inducers. A little more music, a little more aromatherapy, a little more alone-time. Oh, yeah.
- Lots and lots of hot towels. You are wrapped in hot towels and then the scrub is removed with them. Oh my bliss!
You’re thinking about it now, aren’t you? Just try the back scrub with your next massage. It’s only $5 and you can see if you like how if feels and smells. It isn’t easy to scrub your own back so why not have me do it?
PS Oh! I forgot the best one! The back scrub feels like someone scratching your whole back, top to bottom and side to side. Feels A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. What are you waiting for?